Christmas Romance Ideas
Romance at Christmas
Also visit our pages -
Welcome Home Your Spouse
If you get home first one night, greet your spouse with a tasty mug of hot chocolate and festive Christmas songs in the background.
And if he or she is a Gruppy Gus - just say in a flirty way, "Wow, you missed a great opportunity for an awesome kiss."
Then smile and happily go do something.
Be mysterious. Be fun. Be an amazing spouse.
Text your Spouse
some Christmas Love:
"YOU are my favorite Christmas present!"
"I am missing you and can't wait to
Ho, Ho, Hold you!"
Flirt a little.
Be silly and fun!
Christmas Romance Ideas!
Make Merry Christmas Memories
while doing things such as
Christmas shopping for other family members.
1. While at a store, the two of you go to the greeting card aisle together.
Then each of you find two or three romantic cards and "give" them to each other.
Note: I don't mean buy them. I mean show
them to each other as you stand in the greeting card aisle. AND HAVE FUN!
2. Challenge yourselves to walk - as a couple - from the parking lot into a store in such a way that onlookers will envy how "in love" you look together.
3. Go to the perfume/cologne area of a store and the husband pick out a fragrance for the wife to sample and the wife pick out a fragrance for the husband to sample.
Enjoy the aroma of each other as you shop together.
Create Jolly Joy
4. Take a break from shopping. Find a place to sit and share a Christmas milkshake.
Order one shake and two straws.
Spend quality time looking deeply into your spouse's eyes.
Show your fun side!
5. After shopping, stop by a park and walk arm in arm looking up at the stars.
6. When you get home, act like you are two actors in a Hollywood movie, and both of you have JUST realized that you love each other.
Both of you look deeply into your spouse's eyes.
Then take turns saying very
"I LOVE YOU."
Then kiss passionately.
Hey, make it dramatic!
Give an "award-winning" performance!
7. Find a time for play and romance in the snow together.
Enjoy some Romance -
Enjoy some SNOWmance!
Take a stick and make hearts in the snow. Then put both of your initials inside one of the hearts.
Seek to be an amazing spouse
even before you have an amazing spouse.
Consider visiting our
All our Christmas pages are
listed on our Holiday Page.
Jump to the top of Christmas Romance Ideas.
Prayers for my married son with children
Daily Easter Prayer
for loved ones who are not right with God
4 New Pages:
Oprah and the New Age Movement
Prayers for Revival for your church
Making Life Better Articles
Explaining How to Get to Heaven
an audio presentation
Protecting Children from predators
Click here for Links to ALL our marriage pages
Men and women keep score significantly
for loved ones
are not right with God
A weekly devotional about healing
is going out on March 19.
Sign up below for
which is called
The Inspirational Life
Daily Inspiration: Worship & Prayer
Life-changing prayer for fathers
Links to All our Full Armor of God Prayers
an audio Presentation by Beth
Songs for Children for church and home
How to Create a Great Relationship with Yourself
Examining Prophecy in the church today
Links to all our pages on the Psalms