Christmas Romance Ideas
Romance at Christmas
Also visit our page - Ideas for Romance
Coming soon - Valentine Romance Ideas
Welcome Home Your Spouse
If you get home first one night, greet your spouse with a tasty mug of hot chocolate and festive Christmas songs in the background.
And if he or she is a Gruppy Gus - just say in a flirty way, "Wow, you missed a great opportunity for an awesome kiss."
Then smile and happily go do something.
Be mysterious. Be fun. Be an amazing spouse.
Text your Spouse
some Christmas Love:
"YOU are my favorite Christmas present!"
"I am missing you and can't wait to
Ho, Ho, Hold you!"
Christmas Romance Ideas!
Make Merry Christmas Memories
while doing things such as
Christmas shopping for other family members.
1. While at a store, the two of you go to the greeting card aisle together.
Then each of you find two or three romantic cards and "give" them to each other.
Note: I don't mean buy them. I mean show
them to each other as you stand in the greeting card aisle. AND HAVE FUN!
2. Challenge yourselves to walk - as a couple - from the parking lot into a store in such a way that onlookers will envy how "in love" you look together.
3. Go to the perfume/cologne area of a store and the husband pick out a fragrance for the wife to sample and the wife pick out a fragrance for the husband to sample.
Enjoy the aroma of each other as you shop together.
4. Take a break from shopping. Find a place to sit and share a Christmas milkshake.
Order one shake and two straws.
Spend quality time looking deeply into your spouse's eyes.
Show your fun side!
5. After shopping, stop by a park and walk arm in arm looking up at the stars.
6. When you get home, act like you are two actors in a Hollywood movie, and both of you have JUST realized that you love each other.
Both of you look deeply into your spouse's eyes.
Then take turns saying very
"I LOVE YOU."
Then kiss passionately.
Hey, make it dramatic!
Give an "award-winning" performance!
Seek to be an amazing spouse
even before you have an amazing spouse.
Consider visiting our
All our Christmas pages are
listed on our Holiday Page.